Your breasts were on display tonight in Brookline Booksmith (approx. 6:45PM). I'm guessing that was a B-cup. You're a brunette, a you had on a white bra/suit top holding in the goods and a black sweater over that. You caught me staring at least once... doh! Sorry, but they were right there as I walked in the door - I couldn't not look. Anyway, I'm very sure that outfit was no accident and you were turning heads everywhere you went today. It's Spring and you looked really phenomenal - all of you.
You know what was also on display? My face. With makeup from Revlon. Mascara for long lashes- lipstick red from Covergirl. How about THAT? My breasts are yes, no accident- but your wandering eyes, I would say, are. How about you go to the titty bar to settle your fantasies? Bookstores are for reading, not jacking off. THANK YOU.
I respond to Missed Connections on Craigslist. Sometimes people hate me, sometimes I am sorry.
- Alessandra Rizzotti
- Writer. Published in Harper Perrenial's Six Word Memoirs on Love and Heartbreak, It All Changed in an Instant, as well as the front page of Smith's online magazine for more than 200 six word stories. Video art exhibited in Miranda July and Harrel Fletcher's "Learning to Love You More" gallery as well as the Baltic Contemporary Art Museum. Alessandra currently tells jokes all around Los Angeles and produces Heeb Magazine's monthly storytelling show in LA.
- What's with all the hot 30-somethings around today...
- Brookline Booksmith - m4w
- hottie on Colodny (in a nissan) - m4w - 28 (Agoura...
- the darkness of the moon - m4w - 26
- where are you at - m4w - 27 (palmdale)
- Beverly Glen center illegal shoes - m4w - 42 (Beve...
- Mila Poonis - m4w - 99
- target - m4w - 23 (burbank)
- couple fkin outside dodger stadium after game - m4...
- Britney spears concert - m4w - 29 (staple center)
- ▼ April (10)