jessica nunez.. met you when i was a teenager. you worked at McDonalds on I and 10th west. we saw eachother for a while.. chickadee. remember we kinda ended on bad terms but we spoke a bit after my son was born... i really want to get a hold of you. hit me up
I don't wanna get negative and shit- but Paco, if your son is as kaka as you, I don't want to deal, yo! I went to SMC! I have a DEGREE. I still work at McDonald's- but that's besides the point. I work hard. Cooking bacon egg cheeseburgers is not fun. If I wanted to get a hold of your T-mobile, I would have *69ed you months ago. Ya- I know that heavy breathing was you!
I respond to Missed Connections on Craigslist. Sometimes people hate me, sometimes I am sorry.
- Alessandra Rizzotti
- Writer. Published in Harper Perrenial's Six Word Memoirs on Love and Heartbreak, It All Changed in an Instant, as well as the front page of Smith's online magazine for more than 200 six word stories. Video art exhibited in Miranda July and Harrel Fletcher's "Learning to Love You More" gallery as well as the Baltic Contemporary Art Museum. Alessandra currently tells jokes all around Los Angeles and produces Heeb Magazine's monthly storytelling show in LA.
- What's with all the hot 30-somethings around today...
- Brookline Booksmith - m4w
- hottie on Colodny (in a nissan) - m4w - 28 (Agoura...
- the darkness of the moon - m4w - 26
- where are you at - m4w - 27 (palmdale)
- Beverly Glen center illegal shoes - m4w - 42 (Beve...
- Mila Poonis - m4w - 99
- target - m4w - 23 (burbank)
- couple fkin outside dodger stadium after game - m4...
- Britney spears concert - m4w - 29 (staple center)
- ▼ April (10)