And then I had to leave. I'm sure you remember me but I think you were there with someone. Let me know if you're interested
Was it these jeans? Because if so, can you believe I got them at KMART? Total find.
I respond to Missed Connections on Craigslist. Sometimes people hate me, sometimes I am sorry.
- Alessandra Rizzotti
- Writer. Published in Harper Perrenial's Six Word Memoirs on Love and Heartbreak, It All Changed in an Instant, as well as the front page of Smith's online magazine for more than 200 six word stories. Video art exhibited in Miranda July and Harrel Fletcher's "Learning to Love You More" gallery as well as the Baltic Contemporary Art Museum. Alessandra currently tells jokes all around Los Angeles and produces Heeb Magazine's monthly storytelling show in LA.
- A cougar on the prowl? - m4w - 22 (Glendale Galler...
- Waitress Actress Jessica / Magnolia - m4w - 35 (Pa...
- I told you your ass looked amazing in those jeans ...
- LAUSD Beaudry HQ Asian Female Police Officer - m4w...
- Victoria - VEGAS - m4w - 28 (Los Feliz)
- Cute Black Female at PF Changs Bar Monday Nite - m...
- XPO-Cynthia - m4w - 36 (Canoga Park)
- Chesley the rocket scientist - m4w - 25 (Monte Car...
- Venice Beach Redhead... - m4w - 23 (Venice Beach)
- you kept asking, "whats my name?" ---------- its a...
- rock star fantasy camp - m4w (whiskey)
- AFRO-PUFFS are so delicious, my favorite post-lunc...
- ▼ May (12)